2016 Mercedes-Benz Vito 114 2.1 CDI BlueTech Compact EURO 6 – Vangear Weekender Conversion
We have designed this as one vehicle that can be used for the city, everyday life and also for a holiday. It is also a quality vehicle that you can be proud of, with its Mercedes elegant exterior and which drives more like a car.
It has the built-in Mercedes features of safety and tech, and is car-like to drive, with compact practical dimensions that fit into a conventional parking space (4.895m long).
The Vangear Weekender conversion is designed as a versatile crossover campervan, with the practicality of a station wagon and a campervan.
We have used the factory front and rear seats for safety and comfort, a relaxing environment can be formed by swivelling the driver and passenger seats. The roof vent and LEDS provide atmospheric lighting, giving you a sitting, eating and sleeping area.
The twin slider doors are great for ventilation. When relaxing outdoors you can use the Thule awning and our built-in outdoor table which is accessible from the side door. There is also access to change the water bottles from the outside, along with table storage inside and on the back of the kitchen unit.
Vangear Maxi Modular System
This consists of a Maxi kitchen unit (also easily removable), a wheel arch unit, a storage unit, a large table, and a cradle for the cooler. It is in grey with a driftwood effect countertop. The table can be stored inside the unit.
There is Dometic MO9722 twin burner hob and sink (full Campingaz R904 bottle included), a Dometic TCX14 temperature controlled cool box and lots of storage.
- Grey laminate wrap around panels
- Smev 9722 with double burner, sink, glass lid and tap
- Electronic ignition and flame safety cut-out
- Large 10 litre water bottle with auto feeding tank supplying tap.
- 10L waste water bottle
- Gas bottle tray for Campingaz bottle R904 bottle (included), belts and gas regulator
- Wide opening tambour sliding doors with table storage within
- Table rail for table attachment (large clip-on table included)
- Cradle for cooler (Dometic Tropicool tcx14)
Vangear bed system
It utilises the factory Mercedes seats (with original Tunja cloth) which are removable, individually reclining and feature Isofix mounts for child seats.
The Vangear bed slides over the seats and uses the ‘Aussie Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe’ self-inflating mat.
- Delta CoreV technology
- 10cm vertical side walls create flat surface through entire mat
- Sophisticated stretch fabric for soft comfortable feel
- Robust durable polyester
There is lots of additional storage below the bed for your camping equipment. The bed is also removable so you can also use your van for other purposes.
We have used the industry standard Sargent EC155 240/12v hookup with a leisure battery.
- Compact 155W power supply unit with charger
- RCD and 2 x MCB main output protection
- Built-in charging and EMC relays
- EC control panel
Vangear LED lights built into the grab handle rails. Multiple 240v and 12v sockets.
MPK roof vent
Large (40cm x 40cm) clear domed roof vent, fitted with lock, fly net and blind. Which makes all the difference for campervan ventilation.
Other Interior Features
- Blackout curtains all around with internal thermal blinds for the front windows
- 3 gas alarm (CO2, LPG and narcotic gas)
- RIB approved passenger and driver seat swivels
- Thule Omnistor 5200 awning. Casette awning made of sturdy aluminium profile with tension arms and support legs, which are operated via the handle stored in the rear of the van.
- Thule 7115 wing EVO bars
- Thule ThruRide 565 mounted bike carrier
- 16 litre campervan outside shower which plugs into the 12v socket (can also be used for cleaning the dishes)
- Vangear outside table with Fiamma table leg and tripod which is stored by the side door.
2016 Mercedes-Benz Vito 114 2.1 CDI BlueTech Compact EURO 6 – with a Vangear Weekender Conversion
- 136 BHP
- 2143cc engine
- EURO 6 and ULEZ (Ultra Low Emission Zone) compliant
- New Shape Vito W447 in Obsidian Metallic Black
- MOT until 18th February 2021
- 105,000 miles with full service history
- Air conditioning
- CD Player & bluetooth hands free
- Electric windows and mirrors
- Cruise control
- Twin sliding doors
- Twin captain front seats & twin rear seat
- Tailgate rear door
- 1 previous owner
- Power assisted steering
- 6 speed manual
- Rev counter
- Auxiliary input socket & USB connection
- Height adjustable front seats
- Multifunction steering wheel with trip computer
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Engine auto Stop – Start
- ABS (Antilock Brakes) – ESP (Electrical Stability Control)
In excellent condition – viewing welcome!